Ann and Andrew welcome you to 3 Cambridge Villas Bed and Breakfast.
We are situated in the centre of the lovely Lakeland village of Ambleside, less than 5 minutes walk away from many of the villages many shops, pubs, restaurants and other amenities. Our house was built in the Victorian era, traditional slate on the outside and clean and modern on the inside.
We have 5 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom all of which are en-suite with showers.
If you would like to book with us and get the best possible rates please book through our own on-line booking page or give us a call.
Below, we have listed a few good reasons why you might like to come to Ambleside and stay@3cambridgevillas:
- Ideal location in the heart of the Lake District. We are in the centre of Ambleside but off the main road.
- Great array of pubs, cafes and restaurants within strolling distance.
- 15-minute walk to the Lake Cruises at Waterhead on the shores of Windermere.
- Lots of the best hill walks start from Ambleside.
- We have secure bike storage in our shed, room for a few push bikes and two motorbikes. More outside storage available.
- All our guests have a front door key so you can come and go whenever you want.
- Free Wi-Fi (subject to availability)
- Limited free parking space if you book early or there is a public car park at the back of the house.
- Coming by bus, the bus stop is less than one minute away.
- Great breakfasts, (big ones or small ones) we will try to accommodate any special requirements.
- There are many outdoor activities just across the road including Pitch and Putt, Crazy Golf, Tennis and Bowls.
- We have three great cinemas within a 5 minute walk showing a great selection of films and genres.
- We are a completely non smoking Bed & Breakfast.
"Thank you very much for a great stay! The room was fantastic, lovely decorated and very comfy. B&B was in the centre of Ambleside so perfect location. Breakfast too was gorgeous. Will definitely stay here again!"
Miss. Ruth Wallace - 2016-05-03
"Very friendly, with comfortable and well- stocked rooms for all 6 of us. Thank you for your hospitality"
Lesley Stearn - 2016-05-02